DHL Competitive Advantages
- DHL Express belongs to Deutsche Post DHL. In 2010, the Group generated revenues above 51 billion euros.
- DHL Express is dedicated to provide international mail, local mail and logistics services. It also offers an import/export customs agency service.
- DHL Express has presence in more than 220 countries and covers 120,000 destinations worldwide.
- DHL Express owns 4,500 services centers and 72,000 vehicles worldwide.
- DHL Express has over 275,000 employees and 8 million clients.
- DHL Express operate more than 200 daily flights in America and y 2 international flights.
- It operates around 842 million deliveries worldwide
Client Service Excellence
- All DHL Express’ staffs are certified as “International Specialist”, which ensures a high standard of knowledge about international logistics across the company.
- DHL Express seeks to be a business consultant rather than just a vendor.
- Every member of the Sales Force has been specifically trained, through consultancy activities, about the Asian culture and the commercial interchange between Latin America and China, as well as opportunity capture and operative improvement management. The aim is to provide advice to our clients to help them save time and money.
- The Latin America area (Spanish South America - SSA) has a management level dedicated to commercial interchange operations between both continents. Trade Lane Management has qualified staff and Mandarin, English and Spanish-spoken consultancy services designed to assist our clients during and after their operations, in order to foster their companies' growth and make them save time and money. A real value-added service, UNIQUE in the market.
- We have technology administration and management E-Tools, which support our operations and those of the clients’ improving their efficiency as well; providing management reports and electronic guides per business unit, among other features.
- We offer a wide portfolio of products and services to our clients.
- As we are specialized in area-specific services, we can offer totally comprehensive and dedicated solutions.
- We have new time-defined, guaranteed-delivery express services for importers and exporters. This service allows companies to make deliveries at 9:00, 10:30 or 12:00 a.m. in the most important business centers across Europe, America and some places of Middle East, Africa and Asia.
- Our DHL Import Express Worldwide service facilitates worldwide importing operations among 220 countries. It involves only one invoice, one contact point and door-to-door shipping.
- Small and Mid-Sized Companies (SMEs) can access to http://www.dhl-mundopyme.com/, a business website designed to carry out import/export operations and cross borders.
Competitive Advantages – CN
• The best global intercontinental network. Wider coverage and higher frequency of commercial and company-owned flights, including direct orientation services at the Customs agency.
• The most flexible, efficient network: Transit schedules across Europe and the United States, enabling an improved logistics and more flexible collection timeframes.
• Financing solutions: credit account for handling international freight.
• The best client service: over 230 COMPANY-OWNED points of sale, the largest Client Service structure and more than 30 years in the local market.
• Decentralized HUBs: North (PEK), East (PVG) and South (HKG) to provide a better logistics management between Latin America and China.
• The best consultancy service for your business in China: Mandarin, English and Spanish-speaking Certified Business Consultants, knowledgeable in both cultures and specialized in identifying opportunities.
• Trade Express – Save time and money: a service aimed at helping you to manage working relationship with your supplier at the country of origin, as well as import purchase orders
• Western Union, the best commercial alliance for your company: payments to suppliers within a few minutes; no checking account; a network comprising over 455,000 stores available worldwide.
• Free of charge Fairs and Seminars; online advice; virtual business rounds; business schedules; strategic alliances with chambers of commerce and embassies; events for clients.
DHL Express – your BEST OPTION: one currency, one invoice, one commercial contact, one supplier + SOLUTIONS